By collaborating with Athletes.org (AO), you are presented with a unique opportunity to Impact Athletes To Impact The World. Your expertise can empower these athletes to navigate their collegiate careers and beyond, translating to positive global impact. If you’re passionate about shaping the future of sports and its societal implications, we invite you to submit your details for review.
The Athletes.org team and our esteemed Advisory Councils will carefully assess your application to ensure a synergistic partnership.
Before applying to collaborate with Athletes.org, please carefully review our guidelines. Adherence to these guidelines is mandatory to ensure a consistent and impactful partnership.
- No civil, criminal or regulatory history related to fraud.
- No pending customer complaints or litigation at the time of application.
- Must not maintain custody of player funds unless deemed a qualified custodian.
Furthermore, when you join the AO legal expert network – you are agreeing to:
- Complete the AO Service Provider intake form to become a registered provider in our directory.
- Provide AO athletes with qualifying reports with a FREE second medical opinion.
- If there is the need for additional examination / medical procedures beyond the second opinion, then you agree to work with the athlete and their insurance provider first. Furthermore, you will provide transparent pricing so that any AO athlete going “out of network” is fully aware of the potential charges.
- Execute a trademark license and usage agreement to allow AO to utilize your/your firm’s name and logo on its platform, website and in mutually beneficial conversations.
- You will have the opportunity to complete a conflict check (within 72 hours of inquiry) to determine whether you can take on the AO member athlete as a client or not. When there is a conflict – you will inform the AO Member Athlete immediately, encouraging them to revisit AO to find an expert who can fulfill their inquiry/request.
- Completing the intake form hyperlinked at the top of the email does NOT equate to approval. Each hospital will go through a verification process, and acceptance into the directory is at the sole discretion of AO.
- This form should not be widely distributed. The intake form should only be sent to professionals within your network / the hospital who are committed to supporting the development of AO member athletes by providing a free second medical opinion prior to engaging in a paid relationship.
It is imperative that you understand all of the Regulations before signing and submitting your application to Athletes.org. Please note that by filling out this form, you acknowledge and express your genuine interest in joining the Athletes.org expert network with the shared goal of actively contributing to the removal of bad actors within the sports community. Together, we will Impact Athletes To Impact The World.